DNA ladder

Cathal Garvey via methods%40net.bio.net (by cathalgarvey from gmail.com)
Thu Mar 4 11:33:02 EST 2010

I actually store my ladder at room temperature in the etbr gel room without
issue, though I do keep it out of light.

On Mar 4, 2010 1:03 PM, "Christian Praetorius" <prae from gmx.net> wrote:

umwong25 from cc.umanitoba.ca wrote:

>I recently ran a 2-8% gradient polyacrylamide gel. The 1kb Plus DNA >ladder
had multiple bands.
What does multiple bans mean? More bands than there should be?

>I suspect that I might be caused by the freeze thaw cycle.
For me, there is no reason of keep the ladder frozen. Store it in the
fridge.

Christian