IHC protocol

Adam . via methods%40net.bio.net (by anonwums1 from gmail.com)
Tue Mar 9 22:19:27 EST 2010

Read up on this: http://www.ihcworld.com/immunocytochemistry.htm

They discuss how to stain living cells growing in a dish. There are also
some fairly gentle fixatives such as methanol or acetone that very often
retain antigenicity.

Adam