Hydromat LM302 conductivity meter - looking for manual

Wed Mar 10 03:59:32 EST 2010

Dear all,

I have obtained said conductivity meter, but I have neither the
original electrode (coaxial connector and 4 or 5 additional contacts
on the plug) nor any manual. I would like to connect it to a 2-wire
platinum electrode and record the signal with an A/D interface.

Is thery anyone out here who is familiar with this device and might be
willing to answer a few questions on the device?

Many thanks and best regards,

Wo