Hydromat LM302 conductivity meter - looking for manual

Wed Mar 10 09:13:23 EST 2010

Am 10.03.2010, 04:59 Uhr, schrieb WS <novalidaddress from nurfuerspam.de>:

> Dear all,
>
> I have obtained said conductivity meter, but I have neither the
> original electrode (coaxial connector and 4 or 5 additional contacts
> on the plug) nor any manual. I would like to connect it to a 2-wire
> platinum electrode and record the signal with an A/D interface.
>
> Is thery anyone out here who is familiar with this device and might be
> willing to answer a few questions on the device?

Conductivity is measured either with an AC current over 2 electrodes or
with two coils (i.e., 4 wires). There are relatively cheap handheld meters
out there that are precise enough to measure the salt content in fractions
after IEC or the like. So it is probably not worthwhile to invest a lot of
effort into resurecting the old instrument, unless you do it for the
educational value.