Help!! Membrane isolation from blood platelets

Han via methods%40net.bio.net (by nobody from nospam.not)
Wed Mar 31 20:27:21 EST 2010

Tina Hofmaier <tina.hofmaier from gmail.com> wrote in
news:mailman.377.1270072792.25217.methods from net.bio.net:

> Hi,
> is there anyone who has  experience with blood platelets. I did a
> step-by-step centrifugation protocol, but I get too low protein at the
> end.
>
> Thanks a lot
>

> tina

M. J. Broekman, N. P. Westmoreland, and P. Cohen. An improved method for
isolating alpha granules and mitochondria from human platelets.  J.Cell
Biol. 60:507-519, 1974.

I am at mjbroek at med dot cornell dot edu

--
Best regards
Han