Role of maleic acid in S aureus transformation

Tue May 18 01:15:23 EST 2010

Biocompatible buffer that fits to the electroporation buffer? There
was either just no other suitable compound available when the method
was developed? A competitor has a patent on the same method, but is
using PBS?
Just some thoughts

Wo