Wanted: Fluorescence Microplate Reader Software

Tue Nov 16 17:50:07 EST 2010

Dear experts,

I happened to salvage a CytoFluor 2300 microplate fluorescence reader,
but unfortunately without manuals and software. I'd like to ask the
community if

1) anyone is aware of a (preferably freely available) program to
control the machine
2) anyone by chance has a copy of the program (CytoFluor) which is not
needed anymore, and is willing to give it away for a small fee
3) anyone has any kind of documentation of the machine (specially
wanted: tech docs).

Thank you all!

Wo