Selective media for environmental yeast vs bacteria

Murata T. out_of_town via methods%40net.bio.net (by take_murata from hotmail.com)
Wed Nov 17 18:49:03 EST 2010

Dear Yoram,
I recommend you contacting a staff of Microbe Division / Japan Collection of Microorganisms.

http://www.jcm.riken.jp/

Yours sincerely,
Take