SDM in pBAD24 for complementation

apu via methods%40net.bio.net (by bt.arpita from gmail.com)
Fri Sep 17 05:04:44 EST 2010

Dear all,

I have done SDM using Quick Change method by Pfu turbo to insert 72
bases in a gene cloned in pBAD24 for complementation. Now I got to
know that I should have done this SDM in some other plasmid and then
sub clone in pBAD24. Therefore now I have to again sub clone my
mutated genes to new pBAD24.

My question is that is it necessary? Is any published work there where
people have used direct SDM pBAD24 plasmid for complementation?

Thanks,
Arpita