non-specific bands in NTC

Cathal Garvey via methods%40net.bio.net (by cathalgarvey from gmail.com)
Sun Sep 19 04:40:29 EST 2010

Hi Magda,
It is possible that you are seeing amplification of the trace expression
plasmid from production of the polymerase enzyme. To rule it out I guess
you'd have to sequence a large band and blastn the result?

---
Twitter: @onetruecathal
Sent from my beloved Android phone.