Help needed for labelling small molecule

Wed Sep 22 15:04:04 EST 2010

On Sep 22, 7:56=A0pm, Ricardo Dias <ricardopmd... from gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've an arabinose based small molecule =A0(C18H35O4), and I need to
> search for putative ligands or target. We are thinking in using a
> labelled based technique. For the first approach we thought to
> tritiate the molecule, but we have no expertise on that and no idea if
> its the best approach.
>
> Can anyone suggest a labelling strategy for this compound?
>
> Thank you,
Hi Ricardo,

can you provide us some detailed structural information? Please post a
link to a file or SMILES.

If you should need an editor / graphical output, let me suggest eg
Marvin (http://www.chemaxon.com/free-software/) or WebME (http://
www.molinspiration.com).

/Wo