E.coli metB1 mutation

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Fri Sep 24 03:17:09 EST 2010

Historians believe that in newspost
<i7h94r$pd3$2 from news.eternal-september.org> on Fri, 24 Sep 2010, DK
<dk from no.email.thankstospam.net> penned the following literary
masterpiece:
>In article <mFmUIvIeaxmMFAf3 from abuse.plus.com>, Duncan Clark <news from genesysltd.co.uk> wrote:
>>Hi Folks,
>>
>>I don't suppose anyone knows what the exact mutation is for E.coli
>>metB1?
>>
>>Struggling to find a definitive answer :-(
>
>Seems like it's not known. Ecoliwiki says "most likely a deletion mutation".
>Could you perhaps see if Metb1 ORF can be PCRed out from MetB1- strains?
>And if it can be, you can sequence :-)

I think sequencing is going to be the only way.

Thanks

Duncan
they go flying by.

Duncan Clark