P1CM clr 100

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Wed Sep 29 11:34:50 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

I don't suppose anyone in the UK has a few ul of a lysate of P1Cm clr
100 to spare? My 15 year old lysates appear to be dead and I can't find
the Cm Ts mutant in culture collections.

I didn't realise it was 15 years since I last played with P1. Getting

If you can help you can contact me off list via my reply-to address.

they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.