ELISA calls for help

Cathal Garvey via methods%40net.bio.net (by cathalgarvey from gmail.com)
Thu Apr 14 04:12:30 EST 2011

Hi Wolfgang,
Would love to hear more about your pipette robot if you are comfortable
sharing. I've been considering designing a pipette module to fit a makerbot
or reprap for a long time now, possibly also with a peristaltic pump for
rinsing.

Sent from my Phone
www.twitter.com/onetruecathal
www.indiebiotech.com