query

riya philip via methods%40net.bio.net (by riya1986 from gmail.com)
Wed Apr 27 08:20:57 EST 2011

I would like toknow one thing, we have got a fluorescent molecule that can
fluoresce brightly. We would like to find  out whether this can localize
with any of the cell organelle. Can we use say the fluorescent marker for
that organelle which will tag to the specific organelle and make it visible.
If our molecule can penetrate or bind to that organelle can we not say that
the fluorescent molecule is specific for that organelle.
--
Riya Mariam Philip
CSIR-JRF