false positive colones in colony hybridization

Reza Ramzannejad Ghadi via methods%40net.bio.net (by rrghadi from yahoo.com)
Sun Aug 7 12:56:13 EST 2011

Dears,

Does anybody have some ideas about false positive colones in colony hybridization?
Any experinece regarding colony hybridization would be appreciable.
I did it for about 1200 colones but I had just some false positive colones and not any real one.
Best
Reza

Reza Ramezannejad Ghadi
Dep. of Cellular and Developmental Biology of Plants
University of  Bielefeld, D -33615,  Bielefeld, Germany

Tel: +49-521-1065584 /  +49-176-84090823
http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/biologie/Zellbiologie/index.html
http://www.phycologists.persianblog.ir