Requesting ab1 files

Manuel Tomé via methods%40net.bio.net (by mctome from netcabo.pt)
Mon Dec 5 09:36:15 EST 2011

Hi there,

I know this is not a question but rather a request. I am in need for tomorrow of a couple ab1 files (raw data from any sequencing machine) so that I can use them as an example of electropherogrames in a class. I have some myself but the base quality is too low…
So if someone can send me a couple of files, like any cDNA sequenced forward and reverse, I would be very appreciated. I do not need to know what they are, so your project can still be a government secret. ;-)

Thanks!
Manuel