Hi...is there any best and easy way to concentrate the protein without modifying its original structure

sudheer sangeetham via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudheer.pbm07 from gmail.com)
Tue Dec 6 11:57:51 EST 2011

Hi Guys
My recombinant protein is going to inclusion bodies so I am denaturing it
Gn-HCl and renaturing with GSH and GSSG then finally purified the protein.
After purification I am getting lower concentration of the protein of
course it is in larger volume of the buffer. Now I wanted to concentrate
the protein....Could anyone please tell me, the best and easy way to
concentrate the protein with out modifying its original structure.

Thank you in advance.

--
Sudheer Babu.S
Ph.D student