Hi...is there any best and easy way to concentrate the protein without modifying its original structure

Sivakumar Uthandi via methods%40net.bio.net (by usivakumartnau from gmail.com)
Wed Dec 7 01:59:35 EST 2011

try using centricon with appropriate MW cut off or ethanol ppt or AS ppt
can work for you to concentrate the protein.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 10:27 PM, sudheer sangeetham <sudheer.pbm07 from gmail.com