dry gel filtration column

Pepa Florez Pérez via methods%40net.bio.net (by snipeurope from hotmail.com)
Tue Dec 20 14:20:27 EST 2011

Hello,

I have discovered today that one of our prepacked gel filtration column is completely dried out.
We have tried to make it work by re-hydration and the pressuere has decreased, but it is stil very high.

Do you know if it is possible to make it work in the same way as before?

The column seem wet now, but we cannot run it to the same flow as before.

Are the beads damaged somehow irreversibly when they become completely dried?

Thank you very nuch

Pepa