Arne Christensen via (by arkchristensen from
Tue Jan 18 15:56:28 EST 2011

Dear Listeners,

I will be teaching a Cell Biology course this coming semester, and I'm
interested in expressing a GST-fluorescent protein chimera in the
laboratory section to demonstrate recombinant protein expression and
purification, and touch upon topics in fluorescence microscopy.

Would anyone be willing to spare a pinch of a GST-fluorescent protein
(GFP or EGFP preferred) construct that I may use to transform my own

I would be happy to mail you a self-addressed stamped envelope with a
bit of Whatman paper in it to sop up some plasmid, as I haven't
started my new job yet and I don't yet have a FedEx number.