mammalian stable cell-line

Pepa Florez Pérez via (by snipeurope from
Sat Jun 25 13:17:59 EST 2011

First of all, thank you very much for all your answers.

Maybe I haven't explained it properly. but what we are interested in ordering is a mammalian stable-cell line (Hek-293 or Hela S3), that stable expresses a recombinant protein.
Is it possible to get that from ATCC?

Thank you!!