Can anyone please tell about slope function

Joshua Silverstein via methods%40net.bio.net (by silverstein.joshua from gmail.com)
Thu Mar 24 14:54:59 EST 2011

I feel his/her pain in hearing "you should check this source and that, this
is simple"... I do agree this subject is a bit ridiculous to ask, but I have
posed questions to the listserve before about protocols that seem to be so
common that a real detailed SOP isn't available unless your lab has been
working on the problem for a decade or three.  With more information in the
digital age, it seems like we just have a lot more junk out there to sift
through.

I wish that people would be more respectful and just help.  We don't know
each other and I'd like to think of the listserve as a symbiotic
relationship where we can all learn without being told we are stupid.
Really it would take 2 minutes of your time and care to help one another
out, instead of ridiculing. This listserve doesn't exist to question the
state of science today, it is to advance it. If you want to talk policy,
find another venue, or I bet less people will subscribe to this listserve.
In that case, we all lose.

Josh