Can anyone please tell about slope function

Christian Praetorius via (by prae from
Sun Mar 27 16:23:22 EST 2011

Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey from> wrote:

>Personally I've forgotten plenty of supposedly "foundational" stuff from
>primary school that simply holds no value to me, including what was then a

I think the main thing, scientist have to be able to do, is to gain
new knowledge they need for their projects. I learned a lot of things
I never needed again, while I was pretty glad, that I learned other
things, I really hated at that time, which helped me to get into other