Query about Protein-Protein crosslinking

sudheer babu via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudheer.pbm07 from gmail.com)
Mon Mar 28 08:35:22 EST 2011

Hi All
Hope everyone experiments are going fine. I have purified few membrane
proteins, Now i would like to see their crosslinking reactions under UV
light. Can any one has an idea that how much Protein concentration I should
use for this reaction? I have gone few articles they were used 0.5 to 1
micro molar.

If anyone has an idea regarding my query please let me know

Thank you in advance

Have a good time

Cheers

Sudheer