Storing NADPH

Ygn via methods%40net.bio.net (by eenigoy from gmail.com)
Sat Oct 8 03:32:42 EST 2011

Hello All,
Can any one tell me what is the best way to store NADPH without oxidizing
it? I have come across references that say that it should be stored at a
slightly alkaline pH of about 8.0. But which buffer and what ionic strength
should I use for this?

Making fresh NADPH before every assay is quite a headache since it forms
quite a sticky solid mass at the bottom of my vial, and is also quite
expensive to throw off after having used like a 1000th part of the minimum
that I can make at a time..........

Yoginee Budhkar