Hello...Native Page is not polymerising

Joshua Silverstein via methods%40net.bio.net (by silverstein.joshua from gmail.com)
Wed Oct 26 07:05:24 EST 2011

Regardless of personal preference on storage of these chemicals, I think
it's most important to find a way that works for you.  DK is right in some
respects that some of these storage methods are unnecessary, but I always
like to err on the side of being careful.  Just my opinion.

All the best,
Josh