Ammonium sulfate precipitation from solutions with high sugar content

Pow Joshi via (by pow.joshi from
Mon Apr 30 13:18:49 EST 2012

Hi Wo,

I was wondering if you could simply use the crude extract to spin down and
create a sucrose density gradient...that will allow you to pick out some
proteins within the gradient, and then the remaining may go over for
ammonium sulphate precipitation ? ...I've no idea how this would work, but
just a thought, if you have'nt already considered it.