is aluminium sulfate added to coommasie staining for increase the sensitivity of proteins?

Nikola Wenta via methods%40net.bio.net (by Nikola.Wenta from nottingham.ac.uk)
Fri Feb 24 12:32:08 EST 2012

Dear Sudheer,
I would rather suggest to use AMMONIUM sulfate instead if ALUMINIUM sulfate ;-)
Cheers,
Niko