"Best" chemiluminiscent Westen detection?

Michael Sullivan via methods%40net.bio.net (by mlsulliv from wisc.edu)
Wed Jan 18 20:07:30 EST 2012

I've not done much comparison, but I've been using Bio-Rad's Immun-
Star substrate for years. I use it with PVDF. There's an added
enhancer for use with nitrocellulose, but I don't use NC, so I don't
now how well that works. I've found the signal very long lived.

Don't know about the price either. I don't do tons of westerns but
I've been happy with the product, so cost has not been a big issue.
We aren't set up for film anymore. We do detection with our Fotodyne
gel doc system that also does luminescent detection.

Mike