"Best" chemiluminiscent Westen detection?

Sia Ghazvini via methods%40net.bio.net (by sghazvini from yahoo.com)
Wed Jan 18 21:11:21 EST 2012

You can try a free sample of Advansta's WesternBright Quantum through this link:

http://advansta.com/WesternBright_Quantum_Sample_landing.html

My Best,

Sia Ghazvini
206.510.9636

________________________________
 From: Michael Sullivan <mlsulliv from wisc.edu>
Cc: methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: "Best" chemiluminiscent Westen detection?

I've not done much comparison, but I've been using Bio-Rad's Immun-Star substrate for years. I use it with PVDF. There's an added enhancer for use with nitrocellulose, but I don't use NC, so I don't now how well that works. I've found the signal very long lived.

Don't know about the price either. I don't do tons of westerns but I've been happy with the product, so cost has not been a big issue. We aren't set up for film anymore. We do detection with our Fotodyne gel doc system that also does luminescent detection.

Mike