Could anyone please suggest me nontreated multiwell plate for photocrosslinking...

sudheer sangeetham via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudheer.pbm07 from gmail.com)
Fri Mar 2 05:58:51 EST 2012

Hello all

The protein, which i am working on is likely to attach the surface. I wanna
do photocrosslinking for detecting protein-protein interactions. I have
gone through many company catalogues but I didnt get what exactly I want.
Could anyone please suggest me about non treated mictrotiter plate, which I
can use for photocrosslinking.

Thank you in advance

Cheers
--