Could anyone please suggest me nontreated multiwell plate for photocrosslinking...

Deitiker, Philip R via methods%40net.bio.net (by pdeitik from bcm.edu)
Mon Mar 5 12:37:31 EST 2012

You mean like the RIA/Elisa plates? You can also precoat plates, such as microtiter plates with substances this will remove binding.

Might I recommend sigma-coating as an alternative.
If you need a protein free material I recommend sigmacoat

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/etc/medialib/docs/Sigma/Product_Information_Sheet/1/sl2pis.Par.0001.File.tmp/sl2pis.pdf

you will need to find glass multiwall apparatus

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of sudheer sangeetham
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 4:59 AM
To: Methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: Could anyone please suggest me nontreated multiwell plate for photocrosslinking...

Hello all

The protein, which i am working on is likely to attach the surface. I wanna do photocrosslinking for detecting protein-protein interactions. I have gone through many company catalogues but I didnt get what exactly I want.
Could anyone please suggest me about non treated mictrotiter plate, which I can use for photocrosslinking.

Thank you in advance

Cheers
--
Sudheer Babu.S