Sample fixation for SEM, TEM and confocal m.

Dr. Ayca Erdem via methods%40net.bio.net (by ay_er1 from yahoo.com)
Wed Mar 7 05:01:16 EST 2012

Dear all:

I have bacteria-nanoparticle (liquid) samples in media, and I would like to get SEM, TEM and confocal m. images of those samples.
I searched for liquid sample-fixation methods, however those can only be OK for 2 to 24 hrs.
The problem is, there is no close imaging facility nearby therefore I need a fixation method good for at least a week or more.
I could use a huge help on this issue, so I was wondering if anyone can send me a fixation method.

Thanks in advance,
Ayca