Regarding primary antibody binding in western blot

Irit Rappley via methods%40net.bio.net (by irappley from scripps.edu)
Wed May 16 12:34:08 EST 2012

Hi Divya,

Yes, you can certainly put 2 membranes in the same box with your primary antibody. Just make sure that the membranes are back to back, so that the protein side of each membrane is facing outward to the antibody solution.

Good luck!
Irit