chromatography columns

Mon Sep 24 10:44:31 EST 2012

In article <8618ac6a-ba13-4225-9c4a-eec4076ccf56 from googlegroups.com>,
novalidaddress from nurfuerspam.de says...

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I am looking for reasonably priced biochromatography columns (protein A, size exclusion, IEX, empty columns etc) for small scale preps. They'll be used in a biocompatible Dionex (Thermo) HPLC system, but any AKTA / FPLC compatible design should do as well.
>
> Any recommendations are welcome.

I always liked working with the Pharmacia (now part of GE) columns, they
have the best quality of any system I tested. No leaking, running dry or
letting air in, and they come with adaptors for different volumes and
with cooling jacket if you need that. Unfortunately, they are not
"reasonably priced".

Good luck with your new job - Engelbert

--
Car (noun): erratically moving obstacle on the road