saturated ammonium acetate

tuantran2904 from gmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by tuantran2904 from gmail.com)
Fri Jul 5 13:43:35 EST 2013

I just googled saturated ammonium acetate and it lead me here.
I've been making saturated solution of this salt and I'm quite sure that at room temperature, even the concentration of 10M is not saturated.