Re: Request for dam–/dcm– E. coli

Björn Johansson via methods%40net.bio.net (by bjorn_johansson from bio.uminho.pt)
Fri Dec 7 08:19:38 EST 2018

Dear Takehide

Thank you for the tip, I could find dam dcm strains, but I am
really looking for one that is also endA so that plasmid quality and yield
does not suffer.

all the best,
bjorn
Björn Johansson, Assistant Professor
Department of Biology
University of Minho
Campus de Gualtar
4710-057 Braga
PORTUGAL
https://metabolicengineeringgroupcbma.github.io | www.bio.uminho.pt
Office direct +351-253 601517 | mob.  +351-967 147 704 | Dept secretary
+351-253 60 4310