Imidazole and Amicon concentrators

Sun Jan 13 05:14:46 EST 2019

In article <mailman.29.1545913028.17058.methods from net.bio.net>,
hubahopp from gmx.de says...

> Does the protein size match the cut-off of the concentrator?
> How do you measure protein concentration?
>
> On 27.12.18 03:01, m.golgoljaam from gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi, I'm in cas9 purification with the help of ni-nta agarose I use amicone 100 for further purification After using the amicone, my protein concentration decreases I do not know why
> > I use 500 mg of imidazole for purification Please guide me Thank you

Hi,

in addition, it is possible that the protein precipitates as the
concentration increases. It may even accumulate on the membrane.

--
DIN EN ISO 9241-13: 9.5.3 Error messages should convey what is wrong,
what corrective actions can be taken, and the cause of the error.