biodegradation rates - petroluem

Richard Haimann rhaimann at
Sun Aug 7 17:07:11 EST 1994

Hi all,

I need to find published rates of biodegradation of
petoleum hydrocarbons (gasoline range) by mixed
cultures under aerobic conditions, primarily
in situ in groundwater and vadose soils systems,
but laboratory enrichment rates are useful also.

If anyone could lead me to specific citations
of published results, it would be of great use.

Thanks in advance.

Richard A. Haimann, P.E.                       |Views expressed herein|
(home)rhaimann at                      |do not represent those|
(work)CH2MHILL!SCO!RHAIMANN at  |of CH2M HILL or their |
                                               |clients.              |