Anti phosphotyrosine antibody

George W. Chang changlab at nature.berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 28 16:06:07 EST 1994

In article <herveg-250894095606 at 130.104.5.74>, herveg at bian.ucl.ac.be
(Jean-Pierre Herveg) wrote:

> I want to work with anti phosphotyrosine antibody and saw in a paper in
> Nature (Taylor J T and Shalloway D, 1994, 68: 86-8) That it can be obtained
> from UBI, without any adress). So if somebody could give me the US adress
> of UBI or of another supplier, so that I could think to order the product.

Hi Jean-Pierre,
        My daughter says that the folks across the street from her make
the antibody called 4G10.  Off the top of her head she remembers that UBI
is:

                 Upstate Biotechnology Incorporated
                 89 Saranac Ave.
                 Lake Placid, NY

        Unfortunately she doesn't remember any phone numbers or zip codes
or email addresses.  I just looked through the piles of old mail in my
office, and I didn't see any of their ads.  It seems I see them all the
time when I'm not looking for them!

Best regards,
George