Looking for some more E. coli.

Cliff Mintz mintz at CNJ.DIGEX.NET
Fri Dec 2 17:26:32 EST 1994

	I am trying to contact Dr. Michio Matsuhashi in Japan.  I sent a
letter several months ago but I did not receive a reply.  The most recent
address I had for him was about 3 yrs old.  I sent the letter to Tokai
University of High Technology for Human Welfare in Numazu, Japan.  Does
anyone out there know if this is the correct address.  Alternatively,
would someone be able to provide me with a fax number or e-mail address
for Dr. Matsuhashi?  Also, any info. on postdocs, grad. students or
associates who have worked with Dr. Matsuhashi would also be helpful.  I
am trying to obtain strains and constructs from his laboratory.
	Thanks to all of you who helped me find W.D. Donachie. I have
contacted his lab. and I have requested the strains I need.
	Thanks in advance for your help.
			Cliff Mintz