***PLEASE READ****

Dave010 dave010 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 23:10:03 EST 1994

Hi
Currently I am a senior in high school.  I intent to major in the field of
molecular biology, microbiology, or biotechnology.  My goal after I
graduate is to do research in the field of Recombinant DNA Technology,
Genetics or biotechnology. I live in NJ and I am not sure what college to
go to and exactly what major to choose to achieve my goal. I would really
appreciate any advise.  I have already been accepted to the following
colleges: Penn State (Eberly College of Science), University of
Pittsburgh, Clarion Uniiversity, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and
Science, and Rutgers University. I am still waiting to hear from Rochester
Institute of Technology (RIT). I know that there is an American Society
for Microbiology. Is there a similar organization for Biotechnology?

Thank you

MY INTERNET ADDRESS IS  DAVE010 at AOL.COM