Ratites

Mark Robbins mark.robbins at ssanctum.com
Tue Dec 6 07:47:00 EST 1994

 * Carbons Sent to: All

 I am seeking ANY newsgroup that deals with Ostrich, Emu and other
 members of the Ratite family.  I do not see anything of this nature in
 the "big list" of newsgroups but I know there are sub-groups all over
 the place which are not listed - am hoping one of them will be on
 topic. I seek bio info as well as agricultural info.  Sorry if this is
 "off topic" but I place this message in this conference to hopefully
 contact someone who can help me.  Please reply.

... He's got Blue Wave fever and it's spreading through the message bases!
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12