Yes, sci.bio.microbiology passed

Una Smith una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu
Mon Dec 5 23:31:22 EST 1994

jgraham at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (the End) writes:

>Not so. ...

Interested readers can read for themselves the articles posted at the
time expressing hostility toward Usenet "mainstream" readers.

Personally, I am far more interested in hearing about current attempts
to build a phylogeny of the protists and hence of all higher organisms,
and about the probable multiple evolution of photosynthetic eukaryotes.

	Una Smith		una.smith at yale.edu

Dept. of Biology, Yale Univ., New Haven, CT  06520-8104