Invisible Man

Dave Roberts dmr at
Thu Dec 8 05:16:37 EST 1994

> From: BarrettM at (CDS)
> I read recently that there is now available on the Internet a graphical image
> of the entire human body that has been digitized.  Its a massive file but I
> understand that images of  sections of the human body can be downloaded.
> Does anyone know where to locate the file?

The images are apparently available over the Web at

This gives you access to the NLMedicine home page.  From there select
"Research and Development Activities" and then "Visible Human Project".

This was published in The Times newspaper in London.  I haven't tried it

Good luck,    Dave
Dr D.McL. Roberts               Tel: +44 (0)171 938 8790
Dept. Zoology,                  Fax: +44 (0)171 938 9158
The Natural History Museum,
Cromwell Road,                  Internet: dmr at
London              SW7 5BD
Great Britain