Invisible Man

Dave Roberts dmr at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 05:16:37 EST 1994

> From: BarrettM at cybernetics.net (CDS)
>
> I read recently that there is now available on the Internet a graphical image
> of the entire human body that has been digitized.  Its a massive file but I
> understand that images of  sections of the human body can be downloaded.
> Does anyone know where to locate the file?

The images are apparently available over the Web at

	http://www.nlm.nih.gov

This gives you access to the NLMedicine home page.  From there select
"Research and Development Activities" and then "Visible Human Project".

This was published in The Times newspaper in London.  I haven't tried it
myself.

Good luck,    Dave
--
Dr D.McL. Roberts               Tel: +44 (0)171 938 8790
Dept. Zoology,                  Fax: +44 (0)171 938 9158
Cromwell Road,                  Internet: dmr at nhm.ac.uk
London              SW7 5BD
Great Britain