Sequencing of the Haemophilus genome

DAHAN,DAVID,MR BG2H000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Fri Dec 16 15:51:12 EST 1994

Greetings!
    I have heard through the grapevine that TIGR (with financial
assistance from Pfizer) has sequenced > 90% of the Haemophilus
genome but that the sequence can only be accessed by signing
a contract which states that any patents arising from the
sequence information goes to either TIGR or Pfizer (I don't
know which one).
    I have three questions: (1) is this info accurate?; (2) does
anyone have any additional info?; (3) can anyone point me to the
people I must get in contact with to access the sequence info?.

Thanks.