Aspergillus/Penicillium Workshop

Jim Harris JHARRIS at LABA.TDH.TEXAS.GOV
Mon Dec 19 17:10:44 EST 1994

I sent an announcement to you earlier today regarding a TB workshop.  It
occurs to me to mention another program we are sponsoring in the summer of
1995 in which you or your colleagues may have an interest.  The reply time
for this one is less urgent, but I already have several applications for
it:

ASPERGILLUS/PENICILLIUM WORKSHOP

Persons interested in a week long workshop on identification of
Aspergillus and Penicillium species should reply by e-mail with your name
and address, phone and FAX numbers at your earliest convenience.
In January, 1995 you will receive complete and detailed
information about how to formally register to attend this workshop
presented by Dr John Pitt and Dr Maren Klich.  The course will be held in
San Antonio, Texas from July 31 to August 4.

Jim Harris, Ph.D.
Training Coordinator
Bureau of Laboratories
Texas Department of Health