Clostridium difficile

Rod Putland rputland at adam.com.au
Thu Dec 22 17:30:56 EST 1994

I would like to hear from anyone who has used liquid medium to grow C.
difficile cultures to obtain large numbers of spores, particularly from
synchronized cultures. What medium did you use? I would also like to
hear of methods to extract nucleic acids from spores. Lastly if anyone
has a genomic library of C. difficile which they are prepared to share
could they please email details to rputland at adam.com.au. I am prepared to
cover any reasonable costs.
Thankyou and Christmas season's greetings to you all.

Rod Putland.
Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Department,
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital,
Woodville , South Australia. 5011.
Email Address: rputland at adam.com.au.