Mycobacteria HPLC software

Dennis Gaunt dgaunt at franklin.uhl.uiowa.edu
Mon Jul 25 12:55:06 EST 1994

We're trying to run Instep software through TurboChrome to identify
mycobacteria.  Contrary to what the company said this is proving
to be a real problem.  Has anyone out there had experience with
this setup?  Please e mail, my posts disappear in short order.
Thanks.

| Dennis D. Gaunt                   | Internet: dgaunt at uhl.uiowa.edu |
| The University of Iowa            |    Voice: (319) 335-4500       |
| Oakdale Research Campus           |      FAX: (319) 335-4555       |
| Iowa City, Iowa  52242            |                                |